This was originally called Bullet Boy when I made it months ago. Bullet Boy didn't work out so he became my candidate for Seth Aptor's DISINTEGRATION project and was hung out to see what the elements could do for him. During storms and wind he lost his dictionary pages that I later collected (in small crumpled pieces) on my tree lawn and remarkably, the rest of the work stayed intact if a bit faded and unglued.
I tore apart the intact portion and reassembled it here with a few more pages of text glued on and the addition of some paint and stamps. I didn't use all the parts but used most of it. I like the ragged edges of this one better than I liked Bullet Boy. The moral of this story is rain, snow, wind and decay can only improve on the art. It worked on this one.
Look at the category "Disintegration Investigation" to see the previous incarnations of this one (pre-disintegration and during the process).